Camp Little Feet (CLF)
Babies & Toddlers to 3 Year Olds with Mother / Father or Caregiver.
Pending Enrollment, CLF sessions will be offered MWF mornings: 9:15 - 12:30. Includes the option of staying for the Family Overnight and Concert-in-the-Woods on the second Wednesday of each session. See NC Calendar.
Camp Little Feet Counselors will engage children and parents in age-appropriate activities in the woods.
- taking small hikes
- exploring streams
- natural crafts (pottery, weaving, corn husk doll making, and more)
- swinging on toddler and baby swings
- nap times in the cozy woods (or in quiet Dining Hall)
- climbing on the Lower Ropes Course
- playing in large sand box
- making a smaller version of a cloth-bound nature journal to draw and print in (for both toddlers and parents) - Nature Journaling
- wading in the pool (Counselors are all Lifeguards) -- Swimming
- learning from different parenting styles
- sharing parenting questions in a supportive atmosphere
- joining older campers and counselors in the early morning and afternoon "Big Circles" for singing and delighting in one another
In the woods, fields and streams of Nature Camp we can all learn from the unique developmental stage of babies and toddlers, and their marvelous sense of wonder.